Can you believe there was a time where I used to actively avoid taupe and brown eyeshadows? Unbelievable. These days I feel like all I reach for are various shades of soft desaturated brown, because it’s so effortless. Pop it on, add some liner, jam on some mascara, call it a day.
- Primer: Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base (David Jones)
- Brow Shadow: MAC Shroom Eyeshadow (David Jones)
- Lid Shadow: Bobbi Brown Stone Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow (David Jones)
- Eyeliner: blend of Chanel Celadon and Perle de Lune Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner (David Jones)
- Mascara: Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara (David Jones)
Me, wearing another taupe eye makeup look? How–
–yes, exactly. Groundbreaking.
- Extra reading: #EOTD – Urban Decay Naked2 Basics