First up I apologise for how gross this photo looks; I’m both learning the ropes with a new camera and a new version of Photoshop, so it’s taking me a while to find a happy medium between the two that isn’t so pixelly and crunchy looking. Give me a week or two and I’ll have it sorted (hopefully).
I’m going to be totally real here: I decided to wear an ultra girly pretty pink eye makeup the other day because I did a little vanity googling and found a forum that discussed the pros and cons of various beauty and grooming bloggers. I was described as someone who has ‘good info and writing, but really boring makeup’. Ouch. I mean technically that’s true, but ouch.
Well, nothing inspires creativity like a wounded ego, so here we are. A pretty pink eye makeup of the day, albeit a moderately sedate and sensible one ;)
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, original formula
- Brows: Eyeko brow gel, MAC Fling Eye Brows brow stylo
- Highlight: Too Faced Nude Scene eyeshadow from crease to brow
- Lid: MAC Swish (my all time favourite ultra girly pink shadow!) with MAC Sushi Flower blended through the crease.
- Liner: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 23L Champagne on the inner corner of my lower lid, Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 13L Fuschia Pink on the inner upper corner and outer lower lid. Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss on the upper lashline finished in a small acute wedge kick.
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real! applied on top lashes and lightly touched to the bottom lashline.