Pale and sparkly and delicate like spun sugar… sometimes there’s nothing nicer than a soft snow-like eye on a sweltering hot day (other than not wearing anything at all and hiding indoors in arctic air conditioning, that is…). This is a simple look using two sparkling sheer eyeshadows, a golden pearl base and my favourite shimmering champagne eyeliner.
- Base: Too Faced Candlelight Shadow Insurance, eye primer tinted with a soft golden pearl sparkle.
- Brows: Bloom Cosmetics brow gel, clear.
- Upper Lid: MAC Shroom applied with a broad fluffy brush for a sheer but frosted effect.
- Mobile Lid: MAC Shroom applied with a dense paddle brush for maximum colour, MAC Vellum shadow applied to the middle of the lid. This eyeshadow looks white in the pan but in reality is a very sheer but high shine duochrome that flashes violet.
- Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 23L Champagne applied generously along the lower lashline and inside corner of my eyes.
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real! applied to top and bottom lashes.
I finished off the look with MAC Cosmetics Hush CCB along my cheekbones and nose, a swirl of Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick to the apples of my cheeks, and a slick of clear gloss. Lovely!