- I peel nail polish off my nails. Once that first little chip appears, I pick pick pick until it’s all gone or I can hit the acetone. Given that my nails are rather weak and prone to peeling, this is a particularly egregious sin. Pick, pick, pick, peel.
- I don’t use eye cream. I just plain forget. Whoops.
- I use body moisturiser once a week, tops. I’m getting a little better about this now that I’ve discovered dry oil again, but again, I just tend to forget about body lotion being A Thing.
- Sometimes I don’t moisturise straight after I wash my face. Mostly it’s because I start doing something else and get distracted, and remain unmoisturised until hours later when I touch my face and wonder why my skin feels so tight. Solution: seeing as I’m distracted by answering emails more than anything else, I now leave a bottle of rosehip oil in my desk draw. Gotta slather!
- Sunscreen, what sunscreen? I let the weaksauce SPF15 in my makeup do its thing and I’m rarely out in the sun after 10AM/before 5PM, but as far as dedicated sunscreen goes? Nope.
On the plus side I’m obsessive about removing every last skerrick of makeup before I go to bed, I don’t tan in any form, and it’ll be a cold day in hell before I surgically sculpt myself into Jocelyn Wildenstein. So there’s that, I guess?