A retropost from the archives, aka I’ve been cleaning off some old SD cards and finding a few interesting odds and ends EOTD-wise.
I wear a variation on this look basically every day of my make-up wearing life. It’s super easy, looks impressive and – most importantly – takes under ten minutes to do. Fab!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance (AU$34.95/11g, Kit Cosmetics)
- MAC Shroom eyeshadow (AU$33/1.5g, MAC Cosmetics)
- MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink (AU$45/3g, Bobbi Brown)
- Benefit They’re Real! mascara (AU$38/8.5g, selected Myer stores)
Wham, bam, thank you ma’am. It’s virtually a paint-by-numbers make-up application with little blending, smudging or artistic application. Slap on some eyeshadow, go to town with the eyeliner, no such thing as too much mascara, boy howdy!