This really should be titled ‘the power of primers’, because I took these photos at 11PM, a good eight or nine hours after applying my make-up.
Oh boy. Quite the dramatic eye, right?
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance applied up to the brow and under the eye.
- Too Faced single eyeshadow in Nude Scene to highlight the brow.
- MAC Gesso and Digit eyeshadows on the inside corner of the eye.
- Too Faced single eyeshadow Mess In A Dress above the crease.
- MAC pigment in Magenta Madness applied wet to lid and bottom lashline.
- MAC eyeshadow in Top Hat blended through the crease, lower lid and outer 3rd of the upper lid.
- MAC cream eyeliner in Blacktrack applied to inner, upper and lower lashline.
- Too Faced Lash Injection mascara.
- MAC brow stick in Stud.
This was finished with a pearl-finished foundation, soft peach cheeks and a matte peach cream on the lips.
I hope you like it!